Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where the new me could end up: Possibly... New York?

Well, it has always been my dream to go to the big apple.  What do you expect for someone who loves art and fashion, ohh and might I add music and theater as well!
So how will I end up there?  I found a college that from description and classes that fit me, reviews seems wonderful, a price in my range and it is portfolio driven to attend.  The college:  The Fashion Institute of Technology!  I wish to take bachelors in photography!  My first goal was Winthrop, but once I stumbled upon this college I FELL IN LOVE!  <3
Well, I have not yet pack my bags.  I still have to finish this certificate at York Tech!  Then of course see about finance and make/sent then my portfolio.  I just hope that one day I can go there.  Hey Winthrop, don't feel bad!  I am going to apply to you too!  I just rather go to the city that never sleeps.
I may even start job hunting up north for graphic design as soon as I get out of tech.  Collect some cash then and here from the south to get me movin farther up!  That is if I decide to not live in the dorms, if I do live in dorms then I will stay down here till it starts.
Wish me luck on getting myself ready, getting finish at tech and hopefully get accepted to the college probably, later this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment